We will be marching all the way to College Park tonight so that we can arrive to DC earlier in the day tomorrow. Sorry to anyone this has inconvenienced but the decision was very important because it greatly increases our visibility. Thank you all for your patience on this incredible journey.
37 responses to “SCHEDULE CHANGE!”
- A handful of us are watching a documentary on ourselves. Kelley has put in a ton of work on it, its awesome - hopefully we can share it soon 5 years ago
- @walkupy happy new year, changing the world one march at a time. from @JConiglione I can't wait to see you all again. you inspire me #ows 5 years ago
- RT @Re_Occupy: Can we break 1,000 followers by the end of 2011?!? Help us!! #J17 5 years ago
- RT @Re_Occupy: Have you seen the U.S. Capitol Building all lit up at night? It would be such a beautiful place to have a General Assembl ... 5 years ago
- It's Saturday! Follow the New Marchers! @walkupy 5 years ago
This is where we’ll be
Marching and Organizing as of 11/9/11 from OWS
Kelley and Michael have organized this march. Our names are only here in response to comments and questions we've received about who's organizing this. We will both be marching as well. If you have specific questions, please email: email@example.com. Currently we are a group of ten core marchers. For security reasons we are not listing the names of marchers since some marchers do not want their names online and we also don't want to deter people from joining on board. This text box will serve as a head count of how many people are marching each day. I will, of course, update this asap tomorrow when we leave.
Thanks to Garth, Sara, Jason, Bo, and Citizen for stepping up to manage the twitter, website/blog, and to take point on route and logistics. The marcher community has been incredible. We left OWS with 22 people and arrived in DC with over 50! Marchers from Occupy New Brunswick, Occupy Trenton, Occupy Philly, Occupy DC, Occupy Delaware, and Occupy Baltimore got on board this march, not to mention the dozens and dozens of people who joined the march for a few miles and for a few days. Incredible. Surreal. Blessed.